GoFoxier Light Meter EX is more than a light meter
** Facebook, Twitter, Flicker connected **
Are you a vintage camera lover? Being a vintage camera photographer, you want to compare shots to find out what you did right and wrong in them, but sometimes you will hard to remember what camera or film associated with a photo after being developed? Don’t worry! GoFoxierMeterEX can help you. GoFoxierMeterEX is not just a metering tool, it is a sophisticated data storing tool to help you recording information about a photo like EXIF. It also allows you to take a snapshot to preview the composition of a picture. It even help you to remember the place where you take the photo as well.
GoFoxierMeterEX connect you to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. You can share your film photo with camera and lens details to your friends or followers on social web sites.
Sunny 16 Rule without light metering
Shows Exposure Value (EV)
Show shutter speed and aperture combination by selecting exposure value
Setting shutter, aperture and ISO value individually
Shutter priority metering
Aperture priority metering
Can remember different exposure value and calculate the average exposure value
Can calibrate exposure value compensation
Allows taking picture for stipulated exposure value for better reference
Allow viewing picture in various exposure compensation value
Film roll information storing functions:
Allow entering information for a film roll and frame
- Unlimited number of film roll data storing (free version only allow one roll)
- Date of starting this roll
- Title of this roll.
- Name of camera for taking picture.
- Film brand name, size and speed
- Camera type
- Drop down some notes for a roll
- Lens using for a film frame
- Geo Location for a picture taking into a film frame
- Date of a film frame
- Allow you to take picture by iPhone/iTouch camera for easy reference. It helps you to find out the photo after the roll being developed. Or, you can take this snapshot as a preview of composition.
- Allow you to pick picture from photo library.
- Write note for a frame
- Generate frames according to number of frame preset in film size.
- Take video for a frame to help you remember anything about a frame.
- Take photo for aperture reading, shutter reading and lens to help you remember settings about a frame.
- Fast manual lens mode to assist you remember the aperture and lens used for a frame.
- You can mass upload your photos into relevant roll inside this library.
- You can upload your photo to social site (facebook, twitter, flickr) with information stored in frame.
1.Swap left hand and right hand operation
2.Calculate deep of field
3.Share files with iTunes for files and database backup purpose.
4. Store expert photo or your favorite photo for easy reference
Indispensable tool for film camera photography lover. Measures light exposure combination either manually or automatically. iOS 7 support.